Chiropractors who are looking for local leads should consider improving their social media presence. Nolen Walker offers social media marketing for chiropractors to help them reach more local patients. The three social platforms we focus on are; Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Social media marketing will help chiropractors in the following ways:
- Brand Recognition: Placing your logo on various platforms expands brand awareness
- Content Sharing: Facebook and Twitter are great places to share blog posts, discounts, and fundraisers
- Customer Interaction: Social media is the primary platform for discussion and becoming part of that discussion endears you to your patients
- Search Optimization: Social media is considered a signal for local search rankings
Though your new leads might not come directly from Facebook or Twitter, your presence on them can generate leads from other channels. By increasing your SEO, and extending your brand awareness, you are laying the groundwork of a strong and sustainable online presence. If you are interested in social media marketing for chiropractors, call us at 866-356-8198.
Why Chiropractors Should Create a Facebook Business Page
Facebook offers personal pages and business pages. Personal pages are used to keep up with family and friends across the globe while business pages cater more to promotion and branding. As a chiropractor, you’ll want to create a business page. These pages offer the following benefits:
- Compare Competitors: Business pages allow you to gauge your own performance (likes, followers, etc.) against competitors.
- Facebook Insights: Facebook offers a great tool to measure your page’s performance with Insights
- Review Generation. On local SEO for chiropractors we talked about review management, and Facebook is a great medium to generate reviews
- Traffic Generation: FB business pages can serve as a middleman to your main website, and take up additional space on Google SERPs
The number one social media network in the world is Facebook. This cannot be ignored by any business. In fact, every business in the world could benefit from a FB business page. What you get out of this page is what you put into it. With regular updates, engaging photos, and occasional promotions, you can reach a wide range of consumers.
Content Sharing For Chiropractors
We previously mentioned that content sharing was one of the benefits of social media marketing. But what types of content should chiropractors share? A good place to start is with blog posts. If you have YouTube videos, you can certainly engage users with them through social media. If you lack the content to regularly post, you can always use content curation which allows you to re-tweet or re-post relevant material from 3rd party sources.
Nolen Walker offers social media marketing as well as content writing for chiropractors. You will never have to worry about posting on social media, because we will do it for you. Furthermore you wont have to scrape for content to share, because we create and share that content for you. To further discuss social media marketing for chiropractors, give us a call now at 866-356-8198.