Let’s Get Started
How can we help you?
- Call us and get your free website assessment over the phone, and learn a little bit about what we can do for you
- Speak with one of our customer service managers so we can learn more about your business. Each prospective client starts with a quick and free SEO consultation. If you have a website, we’ll take a look at what you’ve got, and let you know how we plan to improve it. If you don’t have a website yet, we’ll let you know what you can expect from our services.
You have two choices: give us a call, and we can give you a quick consultation over the phone, right now.
If you’re not in a hurry, fill out a short questionnaire about your business, and we’ll review it and get back with you as soon as possible.
What Am I Getting? The SEO Process
Step 1 – The Client
- Before we start building, we conduct a comprehensive keyword assessment about your services, you location, and other things that will determine how we’ll build your site.
Step 2 – Building a Web Presence
- After we have all the information we need about you and your business, we start building your web presence.
- We take your input to create a custom site design that you’ll love.
- We create an internal blog for your site and create a social media presence for your business on popular site like Facebook, Twitter and Google+
Step 3 – Research & Creating Content
- Content is our specialty at Nolen Walker. Each and every client gets a website full of unique, hand-written content that provides quality and authority to your page for all of your services.
- All of the content we create is researched for maximum effectiveness. We take the information we got from you about your services, and do extensive keyword research to determine the best way to approach the content that will go no your site.
- We make sure to utilize every bit of valuable on page optimization to ensure your site will rank for dozens, even hundreds, of relevant keywords in your area.
Step 4 – Launching Your Site
- Once everything is in place, your site goes live.
- Using analytics, we’re able to track important factors to keep an eye on your sites health and performance
Step 5 – Ongoing Maintenance
- Our job isn’t done when the site goes live. Each and every month, we continually work on your site to increase optimization.
- We’ll add a new page of fresh, hand-written content each month
- We write a new blog post in your on-site blog each month
- We tend to your Facebook and Twitter to maintain an active social media presence
- As needed, we’ll fix issues, bugs, and update your page to keep it current and authoritative.