Metal roofs are a popular option for commercial buildings. Recognized for their durability and low maintenance, metal roofing is offered in several different variations. As a commercial roofing company in Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, TX, our contractors are well trained in the repair, restoration, and installation of metal roofs. While other options exist like single ply and flat, metal is perhaps the most intriguing of them all. For these roofs to reach their full potential, precise installation from professional contractors is required. Our metal roofing services include:
Walker Commercial Roofing is a commercial roofing company that serves all of Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, TX. We are trusted as an industry and community leader in commercial roofing, and our superior customer service aids clients through each step of this sometimes daunting process. Whenever investing in something as significant as a roof, financial implications are great, and companies cannot afford to make the wrong choice. For this reason, we inform our clients about each option, and help them reach an educated decision. Call 817-484-5411 for commercial metal roofing in Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, TX.
The Benefits of a Commercial Metal Roof
The advantages of metal roofing are extensive, which is why the material is such a popular choice for commercial properties. One major benefit is the lack of maintenance required to keep the roof at optimal performance. With other roofing types, maintenance can be both costly and time consuming, two things no business embraces with open arms. Its best quality however, is its ability to withstand inclement weather conditions such as hail and wind, and also its resistance to fire damage. These roofs are so durable that insurance rates are often lowered as a result of their installation. To review, some of the benefits of metal roofing include:
- Energy Efficiency: Prevents overuse of HVAC within the building’s interior
- Fire Damage Resistance: Is less likely to be damaged in the event of a fire
- Lack of Maintenance: Requires limited upkeep for optimal performance
- Weather Resistance: Withstands strong winds, hail, and snow
Because metal is energy efficient, its installation is often subject to tax breaks. Regardless, the money saved on HVAC bills is incentive enough to endorse this increasingly popular structure material. Its limited maintenance is not just a matter of time, it is a matter of spending. Routine repairs required with other types of structures are simply not warranted with a metal roof. The money saved on these types of repairs, projected over the lifespan of the roof, add up to a significant amount of savings. With proper installation, these roofs can last upwards of 50 years. That’s a half century of limited maintenance and big savings.
Types of Metal Roofing
- Aluminum Roofing Property owners worried about rust on their metal roofs should opt for aluminum. Aluminum roofs resist rust and also put less stress on your building than other variations.
- Corrugated Metal Corrugated metal is no stranger to industrial roofing, and rightfully so when considering its benefits. Corrugated metal is ideal for a barn, shop, and other kinds of industrial buildings.
- Standing Seam Metal If leak resistance is your top priority, standing seam metal roofs are the best option. Not only are these roofs preventive of leaks, but they also provide considerable aesthetic appeal.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofs are less expensive per square footage than other types of metal. Commercial building owners on a budget can receive all the benefits of metal roofing for a lower price.
The #1 Company For Commercial Metal Roofing
Finding a competent roofer in Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, TX starts and ends with Walker Commercial Roofing. We are the premier company for commercial metal roof installations, repairs, and restorations, throughout Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, TX. Our performance speaks for itself and our customer service will confirm the quality of our business operation. With a friendly and knowledgeable staff, we abide by the philosophy that informed customers make better decisions, and ones they are happiest with long term.
Metal roofs continue to rank towards the top of every commercial roofing list. While the initial installation is more expensive than with other systems, the savings throughout its potential half century long lifespan more than make up for that cost. Choosing the best roof for your commercial building can be stressful. We can simplify the process when you call 817-484-5411 and ask about our metal roofing services today. We will walk you through the process, and inform you of each option before any final decision is made. We look forward to hearing from you in the near future.