Commercial roofing projects can be stressful, time consuming, and expensive. Attempting the task on your own can prove both overwhelming and costly. With so many contracting services available, choosing the right service for your particular situation is imperative. Furthermore, roofing jobs can take months to complete, and ensuring the process is executed seamlessly is as important as starting it off. To alleviate much of your burden, 3rd party commercial roofing consulting from Walker Commercial Roofing can help. A commercial roof consultant will:
- Match The Right Contractors: Help your business secure the ideal contractors for the job
- Ensure The Proper Execution: Monitor the progress of the job and ensure its completion
- Negotiate a Fair Price: Protect your business from rip-offs, or covert fees and charges
Regardless of if this is your businesses’ first commercial roofing project, or its hundredth, having a knowledgeable and loyal consultant by your side can improve the process exponentially. For industries not attune to the trends of the roofing market, a 3rd party consultant levels the playing field when choosing a contractor and negotiating a price. The value of consultation won’t be noticeable if properly executed. Since consultants ensure a smooth and favorable process for their clients, the absence of problems indicates success. Call 817-484-5411 to speak with a commercial roof consultant.
What Commercial Roof Consultants Do
A consultant streamlines the process of acquiring a roofing contractor at a fair price, and one that will perform an excellent job on your commercial property. The roofing industry is no stranger to manipulation, and contractors will attempt to take advantage of naive or ignorant consumers. With a consultant by your side, they will be unable to mislead you. Another aspect of roofing is the materials used in its construction. A consultant can tell you which materials are best for your building in your climate. To review, duties of roofing consultants include:
- Communication: Serves as a conduit between customer and company
- Investigation: Reviews your roofing needs, and which contractors can meet them
- Planning: Develops an outline for your roofing project
- Recommendation: Makes suggestions for materials, styles, services, etc.
The consultants at Walker Commercial Roofing understand that no two roofing projects are identical. There’s variation when working with a diverse group of companies throughout different industries. Another consideration is budget. The disparity in budgeting from one company to the next could be rather significant, and our consultants are prepared to maximize each end of the spectrum. Adaptability is a key strength in consultation, and one possessed in abundance with Walker Commercial Roofing. Our duty is to our clients, and we pledge to never compromise what’s best for our client for conflicts of interest. We look forward to helping you start and complete your next commercial roofing project.
- Commercial Inspection All commercial roofs should be inspected each year, regardless of age, structure, or material. An inspection can identify small problems before they turn chronic, and prevent unnecessary expenses.
- Flat Roof Leak Detection & Survey Our consultants utilize modern technology to located and identify leaks within flat roofing structures. Address leaks before they drain your back account, patience, and energy bills and usage.
- Infrared Roof Moisture & Leak Scans One of the most common causes of roof failure is moisture infiltration, which produces mold. Infrared technology can locate moisture that would otherwise go unidentified and end up destroying your roof.
- Thermal Imaging Service Spotting commercial roofing problems, even major ones, with the naked eye is difficult. Thermal imaging is another form of technology that can identify and diagnose roofing ailments.
Can Commercial Roof Consulting Services Help Me?
A consultant is invaluable when investing in a commercial roofing project. With an investment of great magnitude, there’s little margin for error. Several scenarios could prompt the sudden need for a knowledgeable consultant, and the absence of one at that point in the process can end up costing your company in both the short and long terms. As for specific scenarios in which the assistance of a professional commercial roofing consultant would be ideal, consider these below:
- A Contractor Suggests a Full Replacement Before The Roof’s Projected Lifespan Has Expired
- Its Quoted Cost is Ambiguous, Failing To Document Whether It’s All Inclusive or Not
- The Projected Price is Either Too High (Rip Off) or Too Low (Contractor is Underinsured)
Unethical companies will push you towards replacement even if your roof’s lifespan has yet to expire. They do this because replacement is the far more expensive option, and once it’s completed, the contractors tend to disappear from your radar. Many times restoration, including commercial roof coatings like acrylic and silicone are superior options because of their lower cost and greater sustainability. To get started with commercial roof consulting in Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, TX, contact Walker Commercial Roofing by calling 817-484-5411.