Looking to improve your commercial roof’s functionality without breaking the bank? Perhaps chronic leaks are compromising the performance of your structure, if so, a commercial roof coating from Walker Commercial Roofing could be exactly what you need. In contrast to more expensive roofing services like replacements, coatings are budget-friendly, not to mention the simplicity of their application. For roofs with minor problems, a coating can not only repair existing ailments, but prevent future damage. As the #1 company for commercial roof coatings in Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, TX, our coating services provide the following benefits:
- Cost Efficiency: Less expensive than other roofing services
- Eco-Friendliness: Meets and exceeds environmental standards
- Simple Installation: Easily applied without disrupting business operations
Not every roofing structure will be a candidate for professional coatings. For considerably old structures that are failing on multiple levels, replacement becomes the only legitimate option. With that said, a decision about your roof doesn’t have to be made instantly. You should have an inspector evaluate the condition of your structure to help determine the type of service it needs. It’s not uncommon for a contractor to push you to replace your roof because it is the more expensive option, but in many cases, coatings are more beneficial to the property owner. For commercial roof coatings in Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, TX, call us at 817-484-5411.
Affordable Roof Coatings For Commercial Buildings
Commercial coatings don’t lack variety. The kind you’ll choose depends on your current roof’s material. Rubber and metal roofs need different coating applications, for instance. Our expert contractors can audit your current material and recommend one or more viable coating options. With proper application, coatings can extend the lifespan of your structure by a decade or more. Furthermore, at the 10 year mark, a recoat can be applied on top of the initial coating. With so many advantages, property owners with an opportunity to pursue professional coatings should do so. A properly applied coating can:
- Extend Lifespan: Add 10+ years to your structure’s life
- Facilitate Recoat: Receive a recoat 10 years after the initial coating
- Prevent Damage: Resist harmful elements like wind, hail, and UV rays
So how does a property owner know if their commercial roof is a candidate for coating? There’s several factors to consider, with the primary two being; current age of the structure, and the extent of its damage. Minor ailments like small leaks, cracks, and isolated mildew growth can be solved through conservative means. Major problems like chronic leaks, moisture infiltration, and massive energy usage tend to require more aggressive services like replacement. As mentioned, the age of your roof will also play a role in the final decision. If the expected lifespan is still fairly long, a coating might be ideal. The expert contractors at Walker Commercial Roofing will assist you through every step of the process and help you arrive at a decision that is best for your business.
Types of Commercial Roof Coatings
- Flat Roof Coatings Flat roof’s are quite common on commercial buildings, and are vulnerable to damage. Flat roof coatings not only remedy current problems, but prevent future ones!
- Industrial Roof Coatings Industries rely on roofing to keep their operations running smoothly and efficiently. Industrial coatings can prevent damage caused from harmful UV rays in the summer months.
- Metal Roof Coatings While metal is very attractive upon installation, it starts to dull and rust over time. Coatings for metal structures can return the material’s initial shine and luster!
- Rubber Roof Coatings Aging rubber structures are often presumed to require replacement, but may not actually. Exhaust all of your coating options before deciding to replace your commercial rubber roof.
- Urethane Modified Acrylic Coatings This high-performance coating will protect your commercial structure from the elements. Extend your roof’s lifespan by investing in urethane modified acrylic coatings form Walker Commercial!
Where To Start
The team at Walker Commercial Roofing is no stranger to the commercial roofing industry. We’ve been performing jobs of varying scales for years now, and know exactly what it takes to excel at each service discipline. While we offer several kinds of services, our specialty is coatings, which are an affordable and effective alternative to roof replacement. Many contractors urge their clients to choose to replace so they can earn a massive payday. Unsuspecting customers don’t think twice about it, and assume they’ve been given accurate information when that is not always the case.
Since coatings are our specialty, we offer a variety of options. Clients choose between acrylic, elastomeric, silicone, and various other kinds of coatings. The ideal choice depends on your structure’s current problems, as well as the material used in its installation. Our experts will evaluate your structure beforehand, and present viable coating options from which you can choose. If it turns out that coatings will not be the most effective solution for your property, we can help you take the next steps towards replacement. Call 817-484-5411 for commercial roof coatings in Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, TX.